Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just A Little Intro...

Hello! I'm Victoria, Case Manager and Investigator for MPRS. I am super excited that we have started a blog, and cant wait to put up some fun and interesting stories. For now, I'll give you just a brief introduction about me.

I am 26 years old and live in Georgia with my boyfriend and four cats. I am a very liberal, open minded person. Most people call me a hippie, but whatever. I enjoy scrapbooking, writing, music, movies, and social media. I am a big fan of the Facebook and the Twitter. I also have a personal blog where I love to write about my life and things I believe in.

I have been an investigator with MPRS for over a year now. It is something that I absolutely LOVE to do. I can't even begin to explain the thrill and adrenaline rush that I get when I see, hear, or feel something paranormal, and even more when I catch evidence that I am able to share with others. I was promoted to Case Manager a few months ago, after the previous one stepped down. It is a lot of responsibility, but I wouldn't change a thing about it. I love receiving and researching leads that I and other group members find. Every new location is an exciting journey to discovering more about the paranormal.

I don't know the exact time when I officially became a "believer." When I was a child, I used to wake up in the middle of the night and get the feeling that someone was watching me. I would see shadows, but my parents would tell me that it was my imagination and that ghosts and monsters weren't real. As I grew older, I never gave it much more thought until I was around 19 or 20. I started watching Ghost Hunters. I thought the things that they captured was awesome and it made me want to believe that there was something else out there. When I was 20 years old, my mother passed away. A few days after her passing, she came to me in a dream. I don't really remember her saying anything to me in that dream, but I do remember feeling a very calming and comforting feeling rush over me. Many small things begin happening. I felt that she was always with me giving me little signs. My dad passed away two years after my mom did. I feel him occasionally, but not as much as mom. It may be because Mom and I were closer, but I'm not sure. I also have a niece and nephew who passed away in a car accident in 2004. They both come to me in my dreams every few months. At first, it was a strange feeling to wake up and realize that they are still gone. But, gradually it became a sweet feeling, like seeing a friend you haven't seen in a long time. I just LOVE that feeling of knowing that my family's souls are still very alive and they have the ability of visiting me every now and then.

As far as my beliefs go, I was raised in a very strict Baptist church. As I have gotten older, I have started having more questions and my mind has began wandering. Many of these questions cannot be answered by my Christian faith. I have began learning about other beliefs and religions. I am still a Christian, but my beliefs are a lot different than most Christians. I believe in life after death. I believe in Heaven and Hell. I believe that Earth may be a sort of purgatory for souls that still have things to do here. I also believe that souls (or energy) live on forever. I think that those souls can come back to earth to visit or do jobs. Of course, I have no real proof of any of this, it's just what I believe. It's my "faith."

Wow. I honestly did not intend on writing a novel with this post. Thanks to those of you who made it to the end! If you have any questions or comments, I am always open to chat. My MPRS twitter account is @VictoriaMPRS. My email is victoria@mystiqueparanormal.com. I wold love to hear some of your stories! Thanks again! <3

Victoria
Case Manager and Investigator
MPRS

No comments:

Post a Comment